Development of new dental alloys with rutenium
Design, production and testing of Co-Cr-MP alloys (MP = Ru, In, Pt, Au) with improved functional properties by coatings of carbonitrile thin films of transition metals usable in dental prostheses for metallic prostheses.
- Design, production and testing of Co-Cr-MP alloys (MP = Ru, In, Pt, Au) with improved functional properties by coatings of carbonitrile thin films of transition metals usable in dental prostheses for metallic prostheses-ceramice.
- Employing 6 young researchers with full time (UPB, USAMV IAȘI and INOE 2000).
- In vitro and in vivo biocompatibility testing on animal models to classify alloys obtained as biomaterials usable in dentistry.
- Developing practical skills in obtaining and testing new biocompatible dental alloys.
- Ensuring the technological transfer of the results obtained at regional and national level.
- Obtaining and structural characterization of new types of dental alloys in the Co-Cr-MP system (Ru, In, Pt, Au) with applications in dentistry for metal-ceramic prosthetic works;
- Determination of functional properties and in vitro and in vivo biocompatibility testing of Co-Cr-MP system dental alloys;
- Identifying an ideal optimal composition for Co-Cr-MP dental alloys;
- Improving the biocompatibility of Co-Cr-MP alloys by coating them with biocompatible thin layers of carbonitrides of transition metals;
- Validation of Co-Cr-MP alloys covered / uncovered by testing them on animal model;
- Expertise of technologies and preparation of technological transfer to industrial beneficiaries;
- Scientific papers (6); patent applications (4); participation in international conferences.
DISCOVER OUR PORTFOLIO!